Monday, June 04, 2007

when you really wana get some work done...


it's like totally impossible. It's the monday night before I need to go to nottingham and pretend to be a "real" writer for the evening, so needless to say, I'm having to work my fucking sox off.

But and this is really destracting, the doorbell won't stop going. Firstly, Hoffmole (not too bad as he tends to be over here all the time anyway), Josh, like 20 times, Dave, Ginger Stephen, Rich the terrorist... all these people continually dropping by, I'll get an ASBO by the end of the night...

And all I wanted to do was write "Starchild and the Cave" dedication or what that i get 2 scenes done with this infernal, continuing destraction. Bah! People can all fuck off, I can make friends with those who only exist in my head and can never annoy me by ringing the doorbell!

Also people keep making "hilarious" comments about me putting my head in the oven... grr...

Hoffmole seemed to like what was going on with the new play, and Josh did say

"Sabrina, oyur writings got pretty hot" so perhaps not all bad...

grr.

No comments: