- April 2007 - Short Story Tinfoil Flowers and Stars published by www.umbrellastories.com
- Febuary 2007 - Placed on the Nottingham Playhouses "Playwrites Studio". A ten month long intensive playwriting programme under the tutorage of Stephen Lowe. third play in progress, as yet untitled.
- December 2006 - Awarded Arts Coucil Grant for a year to rewrite, reserch and redraft first novel Daddy was like the Autumn
- Sept 2006 - March 2007 - mentored by Amanda Whittington, writer in residence at The Nottingham Playhouse on second play Mermaids and Drowning Women. This play is currently being considered for the Momentum Young Playwrites festival
- Currently Literary Co- Coordinator for Ladyfest Leicester 2007 – this project is committed to new, independent writing from female writers.
- September 2006 - short story Rose White, Rose Red published at www.drunkenpoets.com
- Attending The Leicester Writers Club, unconditional membership offered beginning September 2006.
- 22nd – 26th August 2006- Residency with Theatre Writing Partnership’s Momentum New Writing Festival. Based in
Nottinghamat The LakesideArts Centre.
- April 2006 – Present - Momentum Writers Forum Literature Development Moderator.
- June 2006 - interviewed by Ambrose Musiyiwa for article Meet Sabrina – Poet and Dramatist in www.OhMyNews.com
- May 2006 – Emma Rosoman (currently Royal Court Writer, previously Writer in Residence at The Nottingham Playhouse.) presented first play Sing, Sing Death House to the
. Royal Court Theatre
- 2005- 2006 – studied with Momentum young writers programme with Emma Rosoman
- June 2006 - attended writers’ development weekend at Hopefield Hall, attended sessions ran by Tyndale Street Press, www.pulp.net, The BBC and Grants for the Arts.
- May 2006 - Came joint third in
Leicesterand Leicestershire Short Story Competition for piece entitled The Colour of Magic.
- 2005 – Present – currently working on first novel.
- 2005 – Published short story Toyland at www.umbrellastories.com
- 2005 – Received unconditional offer to study prose writing under Graham Joyce at the
. Nottingham Trent University
- 2005 - Studied undergraduate Creative Writing, both prose and poetry with Kris Seifken.
- 2002 – 2005 Features Journalist for The Ripple newspaper in the Arts and Literature section. Proficient in Quark and Photoshop. Interviewed local artists such as Freda Warrington and Diana East.
- Writer development Blog at http://sabrinameilismith.com
- Complete Daddy was Like the Autumn by the end of 2007
- Ladyfest Leicester 2007 - October 2007
- Play festival at the Y theatre with other local writers