Monday, May 07, 2007

again...

... i should be writing but am not. It's bank holiday monday and that means the perfect oppourtunity to really get my head down and start on this new play or revisit the novel, but no. Instead I've been "broardning my horizons" is some weird and wonderful ways.

Mostly i've been sat in my scummy bedroom, listning to music and reading old Selecet, Vox and Kerrrrangggg's from the early 90's and late 80's. dont as k me how i got my dirty little paws on these...

But it has made me relise that music journalism has changed so much in hte past 10 years (i went through a breif stint of wanting to be a music journalist when i was younger) in hte old days it looks like all htey did when they couldnt get artists to interview was pretend to be axl rose's agents and call up eurodisney. now its a big money business.

and hte music ive been listning to: Belinda carlile, billie holiday, hte dwarves, babylon zoo, johnny cash, kula shaker, bikini kill, rolins band, the wildhearts, kasabian, artic monkeys, pussycat dolls... my taste in music has gone a bit odd...

yeah, and lets not forget the disney.

Hoffmole has been on my net connection getting lyrics and weird facts about disney movies. i saw Pinocchio last night. Freaky deeky!

1 comment:

Lucy Ann Wade said...

Yeah, Pinoccio is weird. It freaks me out when they all change to donkeys at the end.