Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Man! I need a holiday!


I am begining to really think that I need a holiday. Its really getting me down being in Leicester. I went to a toyland-style party (and they have been lamer and lamer since the original party Toyland was "based" on) on SAturday night and I really just couldnt be bothered... I mean like really just didnt have the energy to do anything.
And I really think I need to get away. Its been over a year since I last had a holiday and, lets face it, I've been working really fucking hard for a year on both writng and eviljob.
I might go to Norwich and see people (allthough they done know about it yet!!!!) but have been warned that I may be allergic to everything around there!

3 comments:

Lucy Ann Wade said...

I find even a short break somewhere is good - I mean, you don't need to go to Australia or something for it to be a holiday! You could take a day trip to the sea by train, if you're 'allergic' to Norwich! Or when we go visit Alex Mekon in Brighton, we can treat that like a holiday (and his house like a hotel!). Yay!

Sabrina Mei-Li Smith said...

What a fantastic idea! I'll steal all his shower gell and the curtains!

poopy47000 said...

go to Brighton and dress like Sugar from 'Sugar Rush' (I will NOT be dressing like lezzer Kesser though) x