Tuesday, October 24, 2006

My Scary Story


Well, After spending all of yesterday trying to write a story about The Voices in Nancy Spungens schitzopherenic brain I watched a programme about Twins and then restarted my scary story and began writing about some conjoined twins who are going to be reattached but one of them is actually a clone and hates his all-powerful twin and he's slightly feral and actually a clone...
I kinda like this story, but I don't think its really very scary... Its actually gone more sci-fi (alltho I no nothing about sci-fi) but I'm enjoying writing it!

2 comments:

Lucy Ann Wade said...

Hey, this sounds cool. Just wanted to ask though, whatever happened to your Dada story? That sounded cool too.

Sabrina Mei-Li Smith said...

Oh my Tzra Story... Will email it to you but just putting a bit of distance between me and it for a while before i go back to it