Have you heard the new Amy winehouse song? I’m not generally a big fan but I do like it and it made me actually listen to Back to Black (song not album) and download some of her stuff cos it’s pretty interesting. I like Amy Winehouse now, actually for the music as opposed to the tattoos and fact that she scares Hoffmole half to death!
Anyway – Looks like I’m conducting the Ladyfest theatre writing workshop on my own! Eek! What a scary thought! I’m gonna have to dig out all those Emma Rosoman exercises and try to create some purpose in 2 hours.
Today someone at work wanted to buy the cardigan that I’d scavenged from Nunu the policewoman’s eBay pile…
Anyway – Semper is taking shape (in my head and on paper if nowhere else) and some bloke from the secular hall called Wilfred Gaunt (great name) keeps missing me (and I keep missing him). I’ve been a megalomaniac and:
- Split people up into teams (we should really actually have a bit of a discussion regarding what EXACTLY each team does)
- Got the ACE form nearly completed
- Done the budget (briefly – we need to speak about this also)
But it makes me feel that I've had some type of progression rather than just mellowing around in circles.
- The while room theatre company have been in touch and I’ve been briefing them about what Semper is all about
- There is a youth-at-risk arts group in Loughborough that want to take part
Also there are 2 ways my life can go at the moment…
1) Uni – do I want to go back to uni? I would like to be a student again. It was fun.
2) Trainee Housing Adviser – I stop the evil council evicting people. Nuff said.