Monday, July 16, 2007

reading about fucked up ladies


cant be helping the grey matter that consitutes as my brain these days seeing as im convinced that being a "real" writer stems from an unholy desire to throw yourself and put your head in the oven (yes all at the same time).

I've suddenly become intrested in Pearl Lowe as she is a right one! Gossip column inches galore!

and i bought dirty blonde the other day. Dearie me. I'm begining to think there I have lots in common with Courtney Love than i once thought.

other news im backstoying and its rambling nonsence explaining Alfie, Mary and Emily.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

sorry, put 'an' self important idiot instead of 'a' self important idiot. My bad. Was talking about courtney love. Fucking retard.